PS Emmylou 1 Hour Murray River Sightseeing Cruise
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 1HREL
Due to increased overnight cruising demand, during 2022 PS Emmylou will not operate any Daily Cruises, including Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
The next available departures will be December/January 2023 School Holidays. We invite you to choose our 1 hour cruises aboard PS Canberra which include the popular Wharf to Winery lunch cruise. See the weekly departure schedule for details.
No cruises operate on Christmas Day.
- 1 Hour Cruise Departure Times | 9.45 am | 4.00 pm
- The calendar shows the next available departure date.
- All guests 16+ are required to be fully vaccinated again COVID-19 and follow social distancing while onboard.
- Please see our Cruise Well Program HERE for all precautions now being taken
All aboard! Take a 1-hour cruise aboard Echuca's unofficial maritime mascot, the PS Emmylou! Adults and kids alike will love this redgum-fired old-world paddlesteamer as it cruises down the spectacular scenery of the Murray River!
- Choice of two departure times, morning and afternoon
- Fresh daily made Scones, Jam & Cream available for purchase
- Fully Licensed bar & barista-made Coffee
- Snack Menu available
- See and hear native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour with Skipper Commentary
- Toilet available onboard
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
What You Can Expect
Re-live the magic and romance of the Riverboat Days on the prettiest Paddlesteamer on the Murray River - PS Emmylou.
Driven by a completely restored 1906 steam engine, experience the simple joy of being onboard a traditional paddlesteamer.
It's the senses that engage you the moment you go aboard: you can smell the warm oil of the engine, feel the heat as the engineer stokes the boiler with redgum logs, climb up to the wheelhouse to chat to the skipper, or just sit and gaze at the changing reflections in the water and let the lilting rhythm and swish of the paddlewheels, the nostalgic hooting of the whistle, and the distant croaking of frogs conjure up the leisurely pace of bygone days.
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
Visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
PS Emmylou is a Non Smoking Environment