PS Canberra 1 Hour Murray River Sightseeing Cruise
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 1HRCNB
- PS Canberra is currently operating daily except for Monday & Tuesdays.
- The calendar shows the next available departure date and you can also view our Weekly Cruise Schedule on the home page.
- All customers are requested to follow social distancing while onboard. Please see our Cruise Well Program HERE for all precautions now being taken
Explore one of the world’s largest navigable rivers from Echuca. Cruising on the historic century-old PS Canberra paddlesteamer, listen to the captain’s commentary and enjoy the views from the wide viewing windows and indoor and outdoor decks. The Murray River winds its way through over 2,000 km of Australia and this one hour Murray River day cruise gives passengers a glimpse of the spectacular Redgum trees and wildlife that thrive here.
Children are encouraged to have a go steering the paddle steamer and will be awarded a free skippers certificate on completion of the Murray River cruise. (subject to covid restrictions) The PS Canberra paddle steamer features a kiosk and a fully licensed bar is on board. A paddle steamer cruise is a perfect way to unwind and enjoy a gentle cruise on the Murray River.
- All kids, big and small have the opportunity to steer the paddlesteamer and receive a Free Skippers Certificate, subject to prevailing COVID restrictions.
- Watch the engineer stoke the Steam Engine with Redgum wood
- Fully enclosed and open areas (perfect for family & group gatherings)
- Wide viewing windows to see the paddlewheels
- Skipper's commentary of the historic Port and its unique paddleboat fleet
- Kiosk on board
- Fully licensed bar
- Easy access on and off the vessel
- 10:15 am, 11:30 am 1:15 pm and 2:30 pm
- Times vary and are subject to availability
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cruises depart from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca
- Cancellations within 24 hours prior to departure day incur a 100% cancellation fee
You can also visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
For current COVID-19 operating procedures, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
PS Canberra is a Non Smoking Environment