Evening Steaming Dinner Cruise - Redgums on PS Emmylou
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ESEL
Due to increased overnight cruising demand, during 2022 PS Emmylou will not operate any Daily Cruises, including Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
The next available departures will be December/January School Holidays. We invite you to choose our 1-hour cruises aboard PS Canberra which include the popular Wharf to Winery lunch cruise. See the weekly departure schedule for details.
- 3 Hour Lunch Cruise Departure Times | 7.00 pm (You may board from 6.30 pm)
- The calendar shows the next available departure date.
- Please see our Cruise Well Program HERE for all precautions now being taken
- See our current Dinner Menu HERE or scan the QR code located within the pictures
- See our current Wine & Beverages List HERE
- Dinner in an old-world setting, perfect for a romantic evening or special occasion
- Enjoy seasonal local produce at Redgums
- Sample a variety of locally produced wines
- Step back in time on a history tour with Skipper Commentary
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- See and hear native wildlife in their evening natural environment
- Dietary meal option available with notice
What you can Expect
Enjoy the Australian bush as dusk settles across the river with a dinner cruise at Redgums on Emmylou. Relax with a drink from the bar and watch the sunset over the mighty Murray River whilst enjoying our seasonal 5-course menu which is sure to delight together with a range of fine local and Australian wines to match. Drinks not included in price.
Along the way, you're sure to see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroos and many of the hundreds of bird species that inhabit the river. Join us at Redgums every Saturday night and nightly during peak periods. It's the senses that engage you the moment you go aboard: you can smell the warm oil of the engine, feel the heat as the engineer stokes the boiler with redgum logs, climb up to the wheelhouse to chat to the skipper, or just sit and gaze at the changing reflections in the water and let the lilting rhythm and swish of the paddlewheels, the nostalgic hooting of the whistle, and the distant croaking of frogs conjure up the leisurely pace of bygone days.
Boarding commencing 30 minutes before departure time for you to enjoy a pre-dinner drink from the bar. Please preset your ticket confirmation at the gangway. No tickets are issued for this cruise. The departure is from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
What's Included: Five-course dinner & cruise.
What's not included: Drinks - Emmylou has a Fully Licensed Bar, Tea & Coffee
We recommend checking weather conditions to ensure you're wearing a jacket for the cooler evenings. Cozy blankets are available onboard for your comfort.
PS Emmylou is a Non Smoking Environment