Cruise & Lunch Package - Redgums on PS Emmylou
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: EMLUNCH
Due to increased overnight cruising demand, during 2022 PS Emmylou will not operate any Daily Cruises, including Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
The next available departures will be December/January School Holidays. We invite you to choose our 1-hour cruises aboard PS Canberra which include the popular Wharf to Winery lunch cruise. See the weekly departure schedule for details.
- 2 Hour Lunch Cruise Departure Times | 11.00 am & 1.30 pm
- The calendar shows the next available departure date.
- Please see our Cruise Well Program HERE for all precautions now being taken
- See our current Lunch Menu HERE or scan the QR code located within the picture
- See our current Wine & Beverages List HERE
Please note: No cash is accepted aboard PS Emmylou - Card transactions onlyWhat you can expect
Head to Echuca to reach the winding path of the Murray River, the longest in Australia. Board the elegant Emmylou paddlesteamer, cruise along banks filled with swaying red gum trees, and enjoy a fabulous 2-hour cruise only or add to a delicious lunch prepared by an expert chef on this scenic river ride.
Your skipper for the day will greet you as you board the open decks of the PS Emmylou. Admire this classic paddlesteamer, powered by seasoned logs of local red gum trees. Watch as clouds of steam bellow out of its pipe as you drift away from the dock and head downriver.
Relax while your onboard chef puts the finishing touches on lunch and order up a glass of wine to pair with your delectable 3-course meal. While you eat, take time to snap photos of the passing landscape and listen to intriguing commentary about the area's history. Finish your meal as you come about and steam back to the dock, parting ways with your Skipper after you pull back into the dock in Echuca.
Lunch Package Inclusions
- 3 Course Chef-prepared Lunch at Redgums with barista made coffee or tea included
- Choose from our Seasonal Menu for your Main & Dessert
- Two-hour cruise along the Murray River
- Fully Licensed Bar with top local wines
- Historic Skippers Commentary
- Toilet Available onboard
- Watch the engineer stoke the 1906 wood-fired steam engine
We recommend checking weather conditions to ensure you're comfortable. Bring a jacket for the cooler days. Cozy blankets are also available onboard for your comfort.
Boarding & Parking
You can use your email confirmation as your boarding ticket.
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
We recommend you allow plenty of time to find parking, as our cruises depart sharply on time.
Visit our Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
PS Emmylou is a Non Smoking Environment