Redgums on PS Emmylou | 2 Hour Cruise & Lunch Package
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: EMLUNCH
What you can expect
Head north of Melbourne to reach the winding path of the Murray River, the longest in Australia. Board the elegant Emmylou paddlesteamer, cruise along banks filled with swaying red gum trees, and enjoy a fabulous 2 hour cruise only or add to a delicious lunch prepared by an expert chef on this scenic river ride.
Your skipper for the day will greet you as you board the open decks of the PS Emmylou. Admire this classic paddlesteamer, powered by seasoned logs of local red gum trees. Watch as clouds of steam bellow out of its pipe as you drift away from the dock and head down river.
Relax while your onboard chef puts the finishing touches on lunch and order up a glass of wine to pair with your delectable 3-course meal. While you eat, take time to snap photos of the passing landscape, listen to intriguing commentary about the area's history, and consider taking a break from your food to take a peek inside the wheelhouse. Finish your meal as you come about and steam back to the dock, parting ways with your Skipper after you pull back into dock in Echuca.
Lunch Package Inclusions:
- 2 Course Chef prepared Lunch with complimentary appetiser at Redgums with barista made coffee or tea included
- Choose from our Seasonal Menu for your Main & Dessert
- Two hour cruise along the Murray River
- Fully Licensed Bar with top local wines
- Historic Skippers Commentary
- Try your hand at steering Emmylou with the Skipper
- Watch the engineer stoke the 1906 wood-fired steam engine
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Fully Licensed Bar
We recommend checking weather conditions to ensure you're wearing a jacket for the cooler days. Cosy blankets are available onboard for your comfort.
Cruise Only tickets are listed and may sell if lunch dinning is full
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
Visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.