Gift Voucher - Wharf to Winery Cruise & Lunch Package
- Product code: GVWTW
Departure Times 11:30am
Return Time 1.45pm or 3.00pm
- Return Paddlesteamer Cruise to Morrisons Winery. http://www.morrisons.net.au
- 2 Course Lunch
- Glass of Wine/Beer/Soft Drink
- Wine Tasting
- Shuttle Bus available for groups of 6 or more (subject to availability)
Combine a cruise on PS Canberra or Pride of the Murray with a relaxing lunch at Morrisons Winery.
Join us for a 30 miinute cruise downstream to Morrisons Winery where we will drop you off for your two course lunch with complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink. You have the opportunity to taste and buy all the Morrisons wines and don't forget you can relax with a glass on your return paddlesteamer cruise to Echuca.
You have the option of two return times for those that wish to linger a little longer. Just let us know which time you wish to depart when picking up your boarding pass and menu choice from our office. Please note groups of 6 or more return on the 3pm departure.
Have a large group and want to leave the car behind, we understand…for groups of 6 or more we offer a courtesy return shuttle from hotel accommodation so gather some friends and give us a call. Please note bus transfer is subject to availability.
This special package runs 7 days a week and is very popular on weekends and in peak holiday periods so please book well in advance.
- 2 Course menu to choose from
- Tastings and opportunity to purchase the entire Morrsions range of Wines
- Return Paddlesteamer cruise - 30 minutes each direction
- Skipper's commentary
- Fully Licensed Bar & Snacks on board
- Easy access on and off the vessel
- All children have the opportunity to steer the paddlesteamer and receive a Free Skippers Certificate.
Important: Please pick up your boarding pass, menus choice form and return boarding pass from our office located at 57 Murray
Esplanade, Echuca. Online receipt for this package is not a boarding pass.
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
Visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shopat 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
Please note for all Weekend & Public Holiday bookings and for the period December 26th to January 31st 2016 inclusive, cancellation notice is required 24 hours in advance of Booking date. Cancellation within 24 hours risks 100% loss of ticket price at managements discretion.