PS Canberra - 1 Hr Murray River Cruise
- Süre: 1 Saat (Tahmini)
- Ürün kodu: 1HRCNB
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Murray River on PS Canberra, the oldest river boat in the Murray River Paddlesteamer fleet. Having celebrated her century in August 2013, the PS Canberra has been taking tourists on cruises along the Murray, Darling and Murrumbidgee rivers since 1944. In 2002 she was returned to being steam powered once again. Now with 106 years of working life under her hull and having carried hundreds of thousands of people, the PS Canberra is one of the most traveled boats on the Murray River.
- All kids, big and small have the opportunity to steer the paddlesteamer and receive a Free Skippers Certificate.
- Watch the engineer stoke the Steam Engine with Redgum wood
- Fully enclosed and open areas (perfect for family & group gatherings)
- Wide viewing windows to see the paddlewheels
- Skipper's commentary of the historic Port and its unique paddleboat fleet
- Kiosk on board
- Fully licensed bar
- Toilet facilities
- Easy access on and off the vessel
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Berth 2 Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
You can also visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
PS Canberra is a Non Smoking Environment